Friday, February 9, 2007

tabemasu

So apparently, without the Windows XP SP 2 CD, I am unable to install Nihongo writing capabilities on my computer =( - surely there must be another way?

I love eating; unfortunately, my appetite has disappeared all this week because of some food poisoning and/or stomach virus. Looking at or even thinking about what has made me so happy only last week now makes me want to barf. It is rather unfortunate, and I hope it disappears very soon.

A lot of homework this weekend - more than any other this semester, and I am rather worried =/ I hope I have the motivation and concentration to really push myself through it all.

p.s. internship searching stinks

1 comment:

satoza said...

You should be able to type in Japanse. Contact Helpdesk, おざわさん. She will help you.

helpjpcu@gmail.com

Here are useful phrases for you:

おなかが すきました。(polite)
おなかが すいた。(casual)
My stomach got empty.
= I am hungry

おなかが いたいです。(polite)
おなかが いたい。(casual)
My stomach hurts.
= I have a stomachache.